After having completed over 1,800 reviews, we’ve come to get used to seeing strata fees calculated incorrectly.
Yes, you heard it right. Strata corporations or management companies are not always calculating the fees correctly. The good news is that it’s easy to verify the correct amount, if you have the right information.
The info you’ll need:
- Total contributions for the current fiscal year.
(found in the budget, which must be provided with the Form B)
- Form V – Schedule of Unit Entitlement.
(filed with the Land Title Office, or if the strata was built pre-2000, this will be part of the Strata Plan)
The formula you’ll need:
That’s it for today. Next time we’ll focus on missing documents. If you have any suggestions for topics you’d like us to cover, please let us know at email@example.com.
A little about us:
- We are a fully licensed brokerage under the BCFSA, and carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.
- We’ve been in business since 2017 and have completed over 1,800 strata reviews to date province wide.
- Our Review Advisors have firsthand knowledge and experience. They’ve all been practicing strata managers.
A little about our services:
FAQs: How do Condo Clear’s services work?
Pricing: How much do Condo Clear’s services cost?
Here is a Sample Buyer’s Review that you can look through. If you have some time, we would love to setup a quick chat, to talk more about our review process and go over any specific needs you might have.
Ryan Stenquist & Magurel Mic
Condo Clear Services Inc.